Autonomy will be sending a delegate to the ‘Future of Work 2018’ conference at Chatham House in May.
Future of Work 2018
Opportunities and risks in a digital age
24 May 2018 – 09:30 to 18:00 | Chatham House, London
The third Chatham House Future of Work conference will focus on the developments in automation and AI, as well as how different economies can adapt their skills base to take advantage of the technology shift, with expert insight from:
- Allen Blue, Co-Founder and VP Product Management, LinkedIn
- Neil Lawrence, Director of Machine Learning, Amazon
- Saadia Zahidi, Head of Education, Gender and Work, World Economic Forum
- Carl Frey, University of Oxford
- James Manyika, Director, McKinsey Global Institute
Book your place now to join the discussion.
For more information or help with your registration, please contact Georgia Dalton on +44 (0)20 7314 2785 or at email@example.com
For more information, please go here